Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Me , my sleep and the Laughing Buddha !!!!

Its 4 am , I have finished all my work at 2 am .
Here is a quick glimpse of my day/nite from the time I came back from office today.

  • Left office at 7:00 PM in the evening ( had completed most of the work today and hence left early ).
  • After a drive of 1.5 hours , I reach my GYM in Lawrence road ( near my house ) .I live in North Delhi , whereas my office( where I do my FULL TIME marketing work ) is in Noida - a cool 1.5 hours drive one way !!!
  • Exercise for about 1 hour at the gym.
  • Reach home by 9:45 Pm , have dinner and Watch some TV . News , Music Television , Sports etc. Nothing in particular - channel surfing.
  • No coffe plans with freinds tonite or any late nite drive plans , since the week just started ( we anyways partied in the weekend) plus I gotta check some emails and work .
  • Start work at 11 pm -Sent out reverts to all emails , had a small chat with clients, coordinated some stuff etc etc . The regular stuff.
  • All work and my regular dose of daily net surfing also done!!! Its 2am .

Cool , I can finally sleep now - its 2 am and I hit my bed.

After 2 hours and failing yet again....oh god yet again...trying to sleep -

I find myself staring at ---at ----at----------at....!!

Staring at the LAUGHING BUDDHA on my dressing table !!

Oh GOD WHY CANT YOU MAKE ME SLEEP ON TIME ?????

This BUDDHA is LAUGHING ?? On WHO ?? WHO else ?? BUT ME ??

Why ....????

I work all day , all night , goto office, talk to clients,try hard to meet and do meet my marketing targets , goto gym , get stressed out , drive sometimes or sleep or listen to music in my car ( while my driver drives) for 3 hours or even more a day ...and YET YET YET ...I CANT GET A NORMAL SLEEP ???

While this BUDDHA sitting pretty on my dressing table ...laughs..laugh..all day....he is looking at me ?? Something is wrong ???

Wrong...YEAH !!!!

I DESPERATELY NEED SOME TIPS ON HOW TO CATCH SOME SLEEP !!!

Anyone reading this BLOG with TIPS on HOW TO SLEEP BY 2 AM ?? Please send an email urgently on mohitinhere@gmail.com

Guess what I do next ...SHEER MADNESS...., wake up.... pick up my NOKIA 7610 and start clicking some snaps of the buddha , me and my madness . !!!!!

And to TOP it all , open my laptop (for the uninformed - my laptop is practically my wife , girlfreind, and my child ... I sleep with it next to me. Its online 24 x 7 and I can practically have a chat conversation on messngers while I sleep or dream or wutever the shit you call it .!!! ) go online and post this STUPID POST and IMAGES !!!

GOD SAVE ME AND GET ME OUT OF THIS INSOMNIA ??????

P.S :

Found this on the internet ....

What is insomnia?
It is not unusual to have sleep troubles from time to time. But, if you feel that you do not get enough sleep or satisfying sleep, you may have insomnia, a sleep disorder. People with insomnia have one or more of the following:
difficulty falling asleep;
waking up often during the night and having trouble going back to sleep;
waking up too early in the morning;
unrefreshing sleep.

No comments: