Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hectic Day !! Hectic Life !! Wonderful work !!

Had a very hectic day today . Infact it went totally unplanned and topsy turvy.
An unplanned travel trip got planned today !!
A planned work got postponed today !!

Hmmm..

I spent the day today finalizing the details of my TRIP TO MUMBAI ( Bombay ) tommorow.

I am going there for a conference for 1 day on Oct 1st ( more details on this in my post later ) and I plan to cover the Full conference via my blog for people who couldnt participate or are interested in what went on in the conference.

Since I am going to Mumbai , I plan to catch up with some freinds there too .Hence I also organized some outings with freinds and clients.

The tentative Itenary :

-I plan to reach Mumbai on 30th Sept Night and stay over in the Hotel or a nearby Hotel where the conference is taking place.This way I can get some rest ( dont wanna just fly into a 7 hour session and fly off) and also attend the conference while I am fully awake . ( My screwd up sleeping schedules are now even (un)popularly recognized by some of my clients !!! )

-I also plan to meet up some freinds over on 30 Sept Night and on 1st Oct evening.

-If I feel so , I might even stay over for 1st Oct Night and 2nd Oct day ( its a national holiday - birth anninversay of Mahatma Gandhi -in India).

Hence I am not taking along a return air ticket with me.

I called up my cousin Rupz and she is already jealous of me spending my weekend - Thu Night , Fri , Sat-Sun ( probably ) there.

My brother said to me , he also needs a vacation and wants to accompany me.

My cousin Subir , probably might join me there !!

Phew , this trip just got planned today in the afternoon and it already seems to be extending with my family , freinds wanting to join me.

No wonder I wont get time to work ever , if they had their way.

More on my trip later...

P.S : I PLAN TO ACTIVELY BLOG FOR NEXT 3 DAYS DURING MY TRIP AND COVER AS MUCH DETAILS ON THE CONFERENCE AS I CAN !!







No comments: