Thursday, July 22, 2004

Visiting Cousins + Swimming in Cold Water + Too much Coffe = Sinus Attack !!!

If you have been wondering what has kept me away from updating my blog and being late in coming with this post. Here is a trail of events in my life over the last 2 weeks...

  • Visiting Cousin : My cousin Rupal was on a visit to Delhi for work and relaxation ( relaxation = shopping and eating out , for her ) . She made me get addicted to shopping and eating out practically every day and every night. Seriously impacting my cash flow and stomach !!!! However  I am glad I finally got some long deserved ( in my eyes) relaxation from work and in the whole deal bought some really cool stuff. ( Clothes , watches , shoes , bags etc.....) Also , watched 2 amazing movies in the theatre ( Troy and Van Helsing ) . Wutever critics might say , I loved both of them and though both were brilliant...Hats off !!!
  • Swimming : I got addicted to my childhood passion of swimming and being a water baby again . I joined this new Health club ( with gym and pool ) which opened near my house.The swanky new pool and clear blue water attracted the water baby in me...I went religiously to the pool for 1 hour of swimming daily for 4 days. The best part /end result is yet to come.....read  on.....
  • Too much coffee : Have you noticed how much coffee you intake on a daily basis...mostly when you work , go out on shopping , go to a movie , work late nights ??? Well , my coffe intake sky rocketed and it went to about 5-6 or more cups a day...!!!!!! Good hard black coffee !!!! The end result....read on...
  • Sinus and Virus : I think a combination of all of the activites above lead my body to a big time COLD , Nose Block , Headache , Sinus , Viral fever etc...all combined in one..!!! As I am writing this post  my eyes are burning , I am chatting with a net buddy and a client from UK , I am listening to music on my laptop and have just took 4 pills ordered by my doc...In a nutsheel I havent recovered fully ...I am feeling bored resting at my home ( this is my first day of rest)  and I am trying to do some "activity" to fight myself out of this problem......WISH ME LUCK.....!!!!

I would love to post some of my pics with my head looking as if it has been banged to some door...but I dont wannt spoil the beauty of my blog...!!!!

...Till next..keep swimming and ensure your pool staff puts tonnes of chlorine in it..and yeaah...drink NESCAFE only !!! and one more thing....Shop a lot...!!! Money isnt meant to be preserved..it was meant to be rotated ;-)...

 

No comments: